Friday, January 15, 2010

Who likes men who sparkle like glitter ? I sure don't.



By now I think everybody knows I belong to TEAM JACOB <3


I love Edward Cullen but I just think Jacob has more to offer and is just the one I’d prefer to be with. If I were to put myself in Bella’s situation, it would have not been easy to choose but I would have been more analytical about the situation. Think about it. In Jacob’s words, do you think if Alice would have never seen Bella jump off the cliff she would have eventually seen she was in love with Jacob and they would have been together. There is such thing as life without Edward she just doesn’t choose it. Jacob Black does not deserve Bella though. She is too whiney, selfish and inconsiderate at times.



Both these guys have there pros and cons, i just like my werewolf better.


Edward Cullen. The perfect faced, intelligent, strong, and mature vampire everyone is in love with. Very brooding, poetic, musician, drives fast cars LOL everyone would think he is my guy. But, he prioritizes Bella over everything else. Sure, I would love to have a boyfriend who cares so much about me, but to always be there, always be so overprotective and so strict ? I would just move in with my father. And would I want a boyfriend who would lie to me to make me feel better ? Ah, NO, don’t think so ! His own beauty makes you feel insignificant and low LOL & his body temperature is too cold, i dont want to feel like im an icebox thanks. Also, aren't his lovey dovey statements and comparisons just a bit over the top and corny ? Like bitch, please ?! LOL




Jacob Black on the other hand, is beautiful, intelligent, creative, strong, honest, and fun---(the list could go on forever)---and after all, human. He has an actual personality, very charming and confident i must say (:  & he can BUILD fast cars (take that Edward) LOL. He is the type of guy who as a boyfriend will care for you, treat you great, you will always be having fun with him. Sure, get him angry and see what happens, but he loves you so much he has that self control over himself (: & sure he can be a bit selfish and immature at times, but then again its something we all have that needs to be let out here and there. Nobody is perfect, not even Edward Cullen. You can see yourself with him, getting old together with beautiful little kids running around, along side your family and friends no one getting hurt, no one in constant danger…living life how it should be, not in a fantasy world with a disgusting diet. But, if you were to ever be in any danger, he will be the first one there protecting you without hesitating. & of course HEAT. whats a little extra heat going to do to you ? ;) i personally prefer the heat to the cold.


 
 
My reasons are not biased, and i am NOT a Jacob fan because of the actor who plays his role. Though Taylor Lautner is the most amazing guy ever and the guy I would love to be with for the rest of my life, that has nothing to do with Jacob vs. Edward. He gets his own seperate praise & tribute... coming soon in a blog ;)


Team Jacob,
because real men don't sparkle like princesses in tiaras ;D

No comments: